PoliTalk now has its own Facebook group. We invite you to join by searching for PoliTalk in Facebook or clicking this link.
Please Help Keep PoliTalk Coming to You! Donate Now…
Subscribe to our Podcast
Join & Follow Us
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search our blog
Like our show? Tell your friends on Facebook!
Get your own PoliTalk T-shirt and more!Lots of designs, sayings and cool stuff. Visit the PoliTalk store today!
Thanks For Stopping ByRemember to add this blog to your bookmarks or any of the bookmarking services listed as you scroll down the page. Also, listen to our weekly podcast on iTunes or use the links below.
Call 1 (800) 834-9711 to leave a comment for the show!
- #politics #Politico NARAL goes on angry Super Bowl tweetstorm: politi.co/1PvfeUT 5 days ago
- #politics #Politico Clinton White House passed up pardon for Chelsea's father-in-law: Ed Mezvinsky asked Bill ... politi.co/1VKVal9 1 week ago
- #politics #Politico How Clinton plans to bounce back in New Hampshire: Bernie Sanders might get the win, but t... politi.co/1VKVal3 1 week ago
- #politics #Politico How Trump confounds, confuses, and intrigues political scientists: The party was supposed ... politi.co/20gbT6x 1 week ago
- #politics #Politico Inside the Carson campaign meltdown: Behind the candidate with an inspirational life story... politi.co/1JmRghw 3 weeks ago
Pick a tag, any tag#IranElection afghanistan AIG Arlen Specter Bailout Bailout legislation Bailout Package banking crisis Barack Obama Barney Frank biden Bill O'Reilly BP Budget budget deficit Bush Cheney Christine O'Donnell CNN Colin Powell Comedy Congress Conservative David Letterman Debate Debt deficit Dodd economy Economy Crisis Elections Financial Crisis FOX News Government Bailout Governor Blagojevich Harry Reid Healthcare health care reform Iran Iraq John McCain Katie Couric Liberal McCain msnbc Nancy Pelosi National Debt Obama Pakistan palin Podcast Politalk Political Ads Politics President Presidential Debate Presidential Election President Obama Republicans Romney Rush Limbaugh Sarah Palin Scott Brown Senate Senate Debate Stimulus Supreme Court Taxes tea party Technology Twitter Unemployment US Auto Bailout Video Video Links