The more things change, the more they stay the same. Sen. John Kyl, Republican of Arizona, was for earmarks, then after the election he was against earmarks, but now it looks like he’s for them again, requesting and earning a $200 million earmark for a specific interest in his home state, stuck into a larger bill (definition of an earmark). Check out this story.
Subscribe to our Podcast
Join & Follow Us
Search our blog
Like our show? Tell your friends on Facebook!
Thanks For Stopping ByRemember to add this blog to your bookmarks or any of the bookmarking services listed as you scroll down the page. Also, listen to our weekly podcast on iTunes or use the links below.
Call 1 (800) 834-9711 to leave a comment for the show!
- #politics #Politico Why Snowden wants Obama to pardon him: politi.co/2ctY9Bp 1 year ago
- #politics #Politico What you might have missed in politics this week: politi.co/2bJifKf 1 year ago
- #politics #Politico Obama tries to push aside politics in Louisiana disaster: The president insists his trip ... politi.co/2c43scu 1 year ago
- #politics #Politico New emails show Clinton aide setting up meeting with major foundation donor: politi.co/2bxCV4r 1 year ago
- #politics #Politico Corey Lewandowski signs with speakers bureau: The ousted Trump campaign manager is promis... politi.co/2aZIXLw 1 year ago
Pick a tag, any tag#IranElection afghanistan AIG Arlen Specter Bailout Bailout legislation Bailout Package banking crisis Barack Obama Barney Frank biden Bill O'Reilly BP Budget budget deficit Bush Cheney Christine O'Donnell CNN Colin Powell Comedy Congress Conservative David Letterman Debate Debt deficit Dodd economy Economy Crisis Elections Financial Crisis FOX News Government Bailout Governor Blagojevich Harry Reid Healthcare health care reform Iran Iraq John McCain Katie Couric Liberal McCain msnbc Nancy Pelosi National Debt Obama Pakistan palin Podcast Politalk Political Ads Politics President Presidential Debate Presidential Election President Obama Republicans Romney Rush Limbaugh Sarah Palin Scott Brown Senate Senate Debate Stimulus Supreme Court Taxes tea party Technology Twitter Unemployment US Auto Bailout Video Video Links